MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS
- Medicare Advantage Plans are also know as Part C.
- These plans cover all the services that Original Medicare covers plus additional coverage that Original Medicare leaves out such as dental, vision, hearing, foot care, over-the-counter (OTC) products, and gym memberships.
- Medicare Advantage Plans have an out-of-pocket maximum and lower coinsurance costs than Original Medicare.
- Depending on the type of Medicare Advantage Plan, you may be restricted as to which providers you can see.
MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT PLANS
- Medicare Supplement Plans help to pay a lot of the healthcare costs that Original Medicare does not cover such as co-payments, coinsurance, and deductibles.
- There are 10 Medicare Supplement Plans.
- Each plan is required to cover specific Original Medicare service costs.
- There are no restrictions as to which providers you can see. Your provider only needs to accept Medicare.
PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLANS
- Prescription Drug Plans also known as Part D covers the cost of prescription drugs.
- It can be offered as a standalone plan or in conjunction with a Medicare Advantage plan called an MA-PD.
DUAL SPECIAL NEEDS PLANS
- Dual Special Needs Plans (D-SNPs) are Medicare Advantage Plans that are only available to those who are also on Medicaid.
CHRONIC SPECIAL NEEDS PLANS
- Chronic Special Needs Plans (C-SNPs) are Medicare Advantage plans that only available to those with certain chronic conditions. These plans will offer more services directed at your specific condition.
MEDICARE ADVANTAGE ONLY (MA-ONLY) PLANS
- Medicare Advantage, or MA-only, Plans are plans that do not include prescription drug coverage. These plans are offered to people who already have prescription drug coverage. This includes those with TRICARE, those receiving VA benefits, or those who have creditable prescription drug coverage elsewhere.
So, let's chat!
Click the Contact Us button below to find out information.